Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Top 10 most viewed posts of 2012

This is Caution! Twins at Play's top 10 most viewed posts of 2012!!

One of my favorite activities from 2012! Ball pit bath with balls, ducks, sponge bombs, bubbles, and purple water!




  1. Life is full of hidden art
  2. The perfect DIY "container" light box
  3. Light Tables 101 (featuring 101 ways to play use light table)
  4. Oooey Gooey black light sensory bottles
  5. Fun Preschool Science
  6. Smart Outdoor Play
  7. The Ultimate Light Table Guide
  8. Outdoor Science Lab and Outdoor Art Corner
  9. Easy DIY Christmas Ornaments
  10. Everything Must Glow
Thanks for viewing this blog and this post! I hope you will all check out all ten posts and I hope you continue to frequent Caution Twins at Play in 2013 and years to come!!


Have a great year, everyone!!


6 comments:

  1. That ball pit bath looks like a lot of fun, and I already have tons of those balls! If you haven't yet, I would love you to come link up on Mom's Library!

    Ashley
    http://lifewithmoorebabies.blogspot.com/2013/01/moms-library-link-up-my-first.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great bathtime idea! Your other posts are awesome, too! I pinned your photo to my Kids' Bathtime Activities and Ideas Board at http://pinterest.com/debchitwood/kids-bathtime-activities-and-ideas/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bath ball pit! My kids would sure have fun with that! Thanks for shaing this at Share It Saturday. I'm sharing this on my Facebook page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for inspiring us to make our own.... the kids loved it!!! http://craftsandartforchildren.blogspot.com/2013/01/ball-pit-bubble-bath-kids-activity.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE the ballpit bath! I want to take one! Thanks for sharing such a fun idea with us. :)

    ReplyDelete

Awesome Light Exploration Accessories from Kodokids.com

  Every day is brighter when you can have a little Kodo magic sprinkled into your day!  https://kodokids.com/ is full of magic. They ha...