Thursday, July 12, 2012

I think we had a read-a-thon

Graham and Parker (age4) and their friend Garland (age3 with Autism) reading some awesome book titles from my Usborne book store! We ended up reading books for half of the day!

Featured in this post are:
       Ted and Friends (read along to cd)


Some of these books were Usborne titles that we have owned for quite some time. Others were Usborne titles that arrived with my new consultants kit.  You can read more about that in my post located here, entitled books, books, books. I am really happy with how things are going so far. I already have several recruits and a few sales! I am shocked at how well it is going for me. I did not expect to do well at all. I did badly with Mary Kay, Pampered Chef, and Tupperware.
I rarely made sales and never had any recruits with those three companies. So far Usborne is seriously amazing and very surprising. It makes sense in a way though, I guess when it boils down to it... Your kids need good books for many reasons. However no one actually needs that tube of lipstick, or that blush, or that new piece of stoneware, or that awesome pasta strainer, or that cool set of bowls with matching lids. I don;t know why I ever tried to be a Pampered Chef consultant, or a Tupperware consultant, or a Mary Kay consultant. 

All I did is waste money, time, energy, and fail miserably at all three, despite my efforts.

I am seriously not really even trying and already Usborne books has given me 10x the sucess I ever even fathomed from it. I am glad I went for it. Seriously you can not beat $10 to sign up as a new consultant. It's a win/win situation and you get almost $300 in books and materials to get started, and it is mostly... seriously mostly all books in the box. Not stupid books, but books that are awesome! How flippin' cool is that!?!

Graham is reading "That's not my bear" and feeling the texture patch on the bear's paw




Garland and her Mom reading "Bedtime" together, it is a good book for speech therapy


Parker's favorite is "That's not my Bear",  we have owned this book for over a year now.




Graham is reading along to the audio CD playing for "Ted and Friends"


Garland is very interested in this Audio Cd for the book "Ted and Friends"









Garland is reading "That's not my Dolly" and feeling the tactile sensory areas of each page!


feeling the hair bow in "That's not my Dolly"





Wish List Giveaway!!

I have another way for you all to potentially win free books from me. I will enter anyone with a Wish List on my book website automatically into a monthly drawing. All you do is go to my book store website, click on register, then click on shop after you register, after that you browse for books that you like for your kids, grandkids, nieces, nephews, etc, and when you find a book you like, click on "add to wish list". This will be an ongoing thing. You can change or add to your Wish List at any time and always be entered into the monthly drawing to win some books from your wish list!! Click here to go to my book store to get your Wish List started
http://www.myubam.com/s3866

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Light Exploration Accessories from Kodokids.com

  Every day is brighter when you can have a little Kodo magic sprinkled into your day!  https://kodokids.com/ is full of magic. They ha...