Monday, November 28, 2016

Tales2Go

Tales2Go is amazing! I had no idea that an audio book subscription website could be so wonderful. I am so happy that the Tales2Go company contacted me and asked me to review their website. I never considered childrens audio books to be so valuable. This website makes them awesome. They are so well done. There are no books that are badly narrated. They are all fantastic. They have a huge selection of books, all by age and grade level. It's perfect for toddler to teen! Tales2Go is perfect for in the car, at bedtime, or on a break between studies for any child. I love how wide the selection is, quite impressive!



My video review of Tales2Go.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Light Exploration Accessories from Kodokids.com

  Every day is brighter when you can have a little Kodo magic sprinkled into your day!  https://kodokids.com/ is full of magic. They ha...