Monday, December 19, 2011

light table geo board

I am a little uncomfortable with  the whole spiky metal board + two 3 year olds home made geo board idea. I have seen a lot of home made metal geo boards online as well as plastic and metal ones you can buy on amazon.com. I just feel like I need to wait a little longer before we venture into that. It's a little different when you  have twins.  I wanted to make one but could not find a way to without nails or screws to place the rubber bands on......So I visitied the idea of using an old snap circuits board (That my oldest isnt currently using) for a geo board. So far so good, it works!! Graham tried it out while Parker had a little nap yesterday. We used mini rubber bands and silly bands. He liked it, so this will be our geo board for now. ;)






1 comment:

Awesome Light Exploration Accessories from Kodokids.com

  Every day is brighter when you can have a little Kodo magic sprinkled into your day!  https://kodokids.com/ is full of magic. They ha...