Sunday, April 10, 2016

Original New York Seltzer


Original New York Seltzer sent us some of their seltzer for review. They are just as I remember them from when I was a kid living in Pennsylvania.  I remember walking to the grocery store at the end of my block. I love the flavors, and they use the same labels they used back then too. I love all of the flavors, the rootbeer flavor is my favorite. It reminds me a little of the soft drink birch beer. I used to get that a lot in Pennsylvania as well. Very tasty stuff!

My whole family loves it, so do family members and friends who stopped by to visit! You can find a store locator on their website to find out where to buy it near you. They also sell it by the case on their website.

Check their website out here

Facebook

Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Light Exploration Accessories from Kodokids.com

  Every day is brighter when you can have a little Kodo magic sprinkled into your day!  https://kodokids.com/ is full of magic. They ha...