Sunday, January 24, 2016

15 Fantastic French Themed Childrens Books


Bonjour mes amis

I thought I should do another book themed blog post, since the last one I did was so popular! This time I decided to feature what we think are quite fantastic French themed childrens books! So check them out below!


Hudson in Provence

Paris-Chien: Adventures of an Ex-Pat Dog

Anatole

This is Paris

The cat who walked across France

Everybody BonJours! 
a walk in Paris

Charlotte in Paris

Gaston

Happy Birthday, Madam Chapeau

Paris (coloring book) so cute!!

Am I small? Je suis petite, moi?

Un, Deux, Trois

My first French book

Bear at home





No comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Light Exploration Accessories from Kodokids.com

  Every day is brighter when you can have a little Kodo magic sprinkled into your day!  https://kodokids.com/ is full of magic. They ha...