Friday, October 10, 2014

Green Toys Helicopter




We received this adorable little gem for review and boy do my twins love it!!  The helicopter comes in two colors and with a removable Teddy Bear Pilot!  The cute just oozes from this toy!!  Green Toys is a company that makes beautiful, durable, 100% recycled material made toys. They have a wide variety of toys for both boys and girls. The toys are made from recycled plastic milk jugs, how awesome is that!!!! What I love about this toy is that it is so well made. You can feel and see the quality upon first glance. The Helicopter has movable chopper blades, and did I mention how adorable the Teddy Bear Pilot is?!?  Whether you are looking for toys that fit into the sustainable living lifestyle, or you just want good quality toys for your children, Green Toys is a great company to buy from!








http://www.greentoys.com/index.html

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love that this toy is made from recycled milk jugs! I'll have to keep this one in mind come Christmastime.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's cool!! What an awesome way to recycle!

      Delete
  2. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… maui helicopter tours

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read more of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I’ll definitely return. exquisite air charter

    ReplyDelete

Awesome Light Exploration Accessories from Kodokids.com

  Every day is brighter when you can have a little Kodo magic sprinkled into your day!  https://kodokids.com/ is full of magic. They ha...