Saturday, September 20, 2014

5 Moms to follow on Pinterest (9/20/14)



I network with a lot of really awesome and amazing Mom bloggers. So, I thought maybe I would start showcasing them on my blog. 

I decided on showcasing 5 Mom bloggers per week.
So, be sure to check back and check out who I will be showcasing each week!!

You can search my blog with the tag 5 moms to follow. So just go to the search bar on my blog, it is right above my posts. Then type in 5 moms to follow.

First off, I hope you are following me. If not here is my profile link!!

Visit Kristen (Caution! Twins at Play)'s profile on Pinterest.

Now for the 5 Moms to follow this week on Pinterest!!

Me Plus 3... TODAY!
Visit Me Plus 3... TODAY!'s profile on Pinterest.

Jennifer Tammy
Visit Jennifer Tammy's profile on Pinterest.

Celeste DiDonato
Visit Celeste DiDonato's profile on Pinterest.

Tiny Tots Adventures
Visit Tiny Tots Adventures's profile on Pinterest.

Kim - Life Over C's
Visit Kim- Life Over C's's profile on Pinterest.

Check out our awesome group board and facebook groups!!

Follow Kristen (Caution! Twins at Play)'s board Educational, Kids, and Family Collaborative on Pinterest.


Join Educational, Kids, and Family Pinterest Collaborative Boards Exchange! https://www.facebook.com/groups/CollaborativePinterestExchange/


Join Moms Helping Moms Blog Support Exchange too!! https://www.facebook.com/groups/KBNSupportersExchangeGroup/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Light Exploration Accessories from Kodokids.com

  Every day is brighter when you can have a little Kodo magic sprinkled into your day!  https://kodokids.com/ is full of magic. They ha...