Sunday, September 30, 2012

gel window bags



Recently, I made this marble maze bag with instructions posted HERE. I wanted to make something that was along the lines of the concept used to make this gel spiral pad from Discount School Supply.




Then I decided to make a few more and cover all four ends with some fancy schmancy duct tape! The kids love them, they all have a marble maze in them except for the green one. I was tired of making marble mazes and decided to make one with just beads. 

To see how to make the marble maze inside the bag, click HERE




NOTE: I cut the straws inside the marble maze bags into various long and short pieces. There is no wrong or right way to make or do the maze. Just have fun with it and let your child have fun with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Light Exploration Accessories from Kodokids.com

  Every day is brighter when you can have a little Kodo magic sprinkled into your day!  https://kodokids.com/ is full of magic. They ha...