- Gently pop open the top of the Light Tracer 2
- Gently remove the fluorescent bulb in the Light Tracer 2
- Gently remove the black light bulb in the blacklight
- Gently inset the blacklight bulb into the Light Tracer 2
- Put the top back on the Light Tracer 2 and snap it into place, gently
- Turn on the light Tracer 2 and put some blacklight reactant items on it!!
I keep a 3 ring binder under the light tracer 2 to keep it level. You need it to be a flat surface for it to be a black light table. Your kids will LOVE IT and so will you!!! If you have no kids, it would be a REALLY cool display piece in your home for when your friends come over!!
Light Tracer 2
The photos really do not do it justice. It looks really much better in person. The frosted plexi that comes standard on the Light Tracer 2, really is a good thing. You really don't want risk damaging your child's retina's by them staring directly into a blacklight that is beaming up at them. It's a lot of fun, a nice little addition to having a light table... and JUST PLAIN AWESOME!
You can currently enter to win 3 different awesome toys/children's products on this blog right NOW!!! click here to see!!
copy and paste this code
Optional: follow your Learn through play hosts!
Add up to 5 blog posts a day with your kids playing!! We follow back all who follow us!