Friday, December 31, 2010

it's early

I had to go back and make a couple of corrections in the last post.
I re-read it and realized some may take things I said the wrong way.
I certainly would not want that to happen!!

OK so since I had to make another blog post... I should make the best of it huh!

How about some youtube videos of multiples!!

Two sets of Twins being funny


Triplets pregnant with singletons


Quads arguing over who is the oldest and youngest

MORE UNDER THE CUT!!  -click read more-

Quint Olympics? :)


Newborn Mghee Sextuplets



America's Septuplets Turn 13

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Light Exploration Accessories from Kodokids.com

  Every day is brighter when you can have a little Kodo magic sprinkled into your day!  https://kodokids.com/ is full of magic. They ha...