Friday, December 3, 2010

Featured M.O.M. Heather Shields 12/3/10

Name: Heather Shields


Age 40

Marital Status Married

Blog I don't have one, but need to start one.

Multiples names and age Kendall and Carson Shields (01/31/2009)

About you I am a stay at home mom now, but prior to my twins arrival, I spent 13 years working for the Department of Veterans Affairs. I helped disabled Veterans. I loved my job, but I went into preterm labor at 20 weeks and was admitted to the hospital. My twins arrived at 26 weeks and spent several months in the NICU. As much as I loved my job, I knew taking care of my tiny babies was the most important thing so I resigned from my job with the federal government. On a side note, I am actually a fraternal twin myself. I have a twin sister.

About your Multiples My twins were born at 26 weeks and weighed less than 2 pounds each. Kendall spent 3 months in the NICU and Carson spent 4 months. They are eating like champs and talking like crazy, but only recently started walking. They are very easy going babies and love playing with each other. They are great travelers as well. Even though they are not 2 yet, they have already visited 10 states. We've taken them on 2 cross country trips to see California and our family in WA State.

favorite items for multiples When they were babies, I don't think I could have lived without the Snap N Go Stoller or the Milk Maid Bottle Props. Now that they are older, I don't think I could live without their Fisher Price Portable Highchairs.

favorite toys for multiples They love their VTech Walkers and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. They also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE watching Baby Signing Times videos.

advice for other moms of multiples Enjoy every minute because they grow up so fast. I'd also have to say it does get easier with time.







Thanks so much for sharing with us Heather, Great Photos!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Awesome Light Exploration Accessories from Kodokids.com

  Every day is brighter when you can have a little Kodo magic sprinkled into your day!  https://kodokids.com/ is full of magic. They ha...