Saturday, July 7, 2012

night time train fun

I picked up this cute little wooden train set with magnetic wooden train at IKEA for $9.95 and tonight we attached some of our LED lights to the train cars for night time train play!!
You can get the LED lights here








I made 3 pages of apples in PSP and then printed them, laminated them, and cut the apples out.

I am unable to recall where I printed the "apple picking time" pages from. They were used for pom poms on the site that I found these sheets on. I wanted them to use realiztic looking apples though, so I made them in PSP

5 comments:

  1. What a new, cool way to play with a train set! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a new, cool way to play with a train set! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the glowing train is too cool! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, that's awesome! My son loves to play "Night Train"...ordering some of these right now. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Awesome Light Exploration Accessories from Kodokids.com

  Every day is brighter when you can have a little Kodo magic sprinkled into your day!  https://kodokids.com/ is full of magic. They ha...